With permanent make up we can place pigment directly into the lash line to give the appearance of fuller lashes, we can also add color about the lashes for more of a make up work that is still beautiful and natural looking.
If you’re a slave to your mascara or eye-liner, we can offer an effective, long-lasting alternative. Bring out your eyes with our eyeliner and lash enhancements which will give you the look you want with none of the effort. Getting eye make-up right can be tricky if you’re not a professional make-up artist. Our treatments will draw attention to your eyes, making them look bigger and more alluring, without seeming over-the-top.
We can make your eyelashes look thicker and more defined by applying soft, natural color between your lash line to make them seem fuller. The effect created by our lash enhancement is similar to using mascara but you won’t have to worry about it smudging, running or wearing off or removing it when you go to bed.
Our eye liner treatment involves applying color just above or between the lash line. You can choose from a number of color combinations and effects to find something which really suits you. With our treatments, you can decide exactly how subtle or dramatic you want it to be to suit your own personal style.
Permanent eye make-up is ideal for people with sensitive eyes who find it uncomfortable wearing mascara and eyeliner. It is also a perfect option for people who wear contact lenses and those who find it difficult to apply eye make-up due to unsteady hands or other health issues.
Additional Eyeliner Information
- Don’t panic – these can get darker for a few days before they get lighter.
- Using a clean q-tip, apply a light layer of ointment 3 times a day for the next 5-7 days (less is more – do not over apply, just enough to keep them from scabbing.
- Try to avoid water on them for 10 days
- No cleansers, creams, makeup or any other products (including growth serums, Retinols or Retin-As, Alpha Hydroxyls [AHAs], Peroxides, Proactiv, Salicylic, Lactic or Glycolic Acids) on treated area for 10 days.
- No saunas or long steamy showers
- Do not rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off – picking can cause scarring.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3- 4 weeks after procedure
- Avoid heavy sweating for the first 1-2 days.
- No facials, botox, chemical treatments, or microdermabrasion for four weeks.
- No waxing, bleaching, tinting, hair removal or growth products on the treated area for 4 weeks.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
- Do not use Neosporin or Vaseline and DO NOT listen to your friends’ aftercare advice.
- It is your responsibility to come in for your fine tuning appointment if you need it between 6-8 weeks. Waiting beyond that will result in a charge.
- Not only is everyone’s skin different, but other factors including sun exposure and skin care products can change the results of the healing in the skin.
- There are no written or implied guarantees if you don’t take care of your tattoo. If following sessions are required you will be charged.
If you have any questions or concerns during the healing process, please contact the studio for assistance.